Bi-State Wildlife Hotline, Inc.
Founded in Oct. 2011 in St. Louis, Missouri
375 Uthe Lane,
Black Jack MO 63033
Missouri State Nonprofit, State of Missouri Tax Exempt Organization
Our Purpose, as stated in our company bylaws:
Bi-State Wildlife Hotline Inc. (BWH) is dedicated to wildlife education for the public in order to foster an understanding and appreciation of wildlife that will lead to the preservation of native species and their ecosystems.
The purposes of BWH shall include:
- Educating the public with regard to humane wildlife conflict resolution and prevention.
- Reuniting wildlife orphans with their natural mothers in order to preserve wildlife species.
- Assist in the rehabilitation of sick, injured and orphaned wildlife.
- Providing wildlife rescue services when animals are sick, injured, or in need of other assistance.
- Referring the public to local wildlife resources to assist with conflicts and conservation education.
- Providing the public with humane, effective, cost effective alternatives to hiring pest control services.